With each year Google brings something new to its search marketing platform. This can be either a subtle change or an overall full-fledged update which can be a game changer. While SEO sees its fair share of changes due to algorithm updates. Pay per Click marketers also get many new updates and features added to AdWords which they can make use of.
PPC being such a popular online marketing tool is used by all kinds of businesses and AdWords is the platform that is mainly used for all paid marketing campaigns. Thus, it is important for a PPC expert to be well aware of all new things in order to ensure quality results. Businesses that are looking for proper PPC services can always hire a competent PPC company or professionals for Google AdWords management India, but they too need to know the latest in PPC in order to stay ahead. For this purpose here are a few new things that might be coming to AdWords:
* AdWords is getting a new UI which is sleek and overall has a great look. This is big news and may be marketers will get to see a whole new look in the coming time
* Life events is set to become a targeting option in YouTube and Gmail ads
* You can get location extensions for YouTube ads as well in the near future
* Now you can survey 360 and get more information
* Amp enabled landing pages are now introduced to improve page speed
* Buying is set to become easier
These are just few of the many new things that AdWords might be seeing in the coming time.