Wordpress Developer (exp. 2-5 years)
- Should have hands-on experience in WordPress.
- Experience in Html to Wordpress integration
- Experience in Plugin and Theme customization in Wordpress
- Must have Core PHP Knowledge
- Develop and maintain code for various PHP applications.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice, customization of themes & standard plugins.
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Experience in Theme Template integration.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Experience in developing E-Commerce websites.
- Should have experience in web performance optimization.
Business Development Executives (exp. 2-5 years)
- Having a strong understanding of market dynamics and marketing services sales process.
- Candidate will play a crucial role in achieving service revenue targets and growing the markets.
- The candidate would be selling digital marketing, SEO, Social Media, website development and content development services.
- The person will be responsible for developing sales pipeline, winning new marketing opportunities and revenue generation.
- The candidate should be self-driven and able to execute the digital sales strategy independently.
- Develop a strong sales pipeline Interact with delivery teams and SMEs to get appropriate analysis of clients requirements and deliver them to client timely with conviction.
- Complete the monthly revenue target successfully.
- Experience in selling digital marketing is must.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
Business Development Manager (exp. 5-10 years)
- Independently pitching new clients, closing them by providing the desired solutions, and forging successful business relationships
- Creating business proposals, presentations, and other important marketing collaterals to pitch new clients
- Using social media portals to generate sales leads
- Handling work as per tight deadlines and bringing in the required results
- Tracking and analysing customer behaviour and competitor activities
- Assuring absolute client satisfaction by meeting and exceeding delivery as well as service quality norms
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s website
- Tracking conversion rates and advising improvements in the website as per the market trends
- Maintaining existing accounts and ensuring successful online Customer Relationship Management
- Defining SEO requirements and recommending site enhancements which can help in improving the ranking on natural search result listings
- Executing on-line and off-line SEO strategies to attain better visibility, traffic and acquisition of users on the client’s websites and affiliated online assets
- Observing different search engine algorithms and taking the requisite actions as and when they change
- Coordinating with the digital marketing team to produce search friendly and engaging content for the website users
- Providing competitive analysis of the websites of top ranking competitors together with the ranking of the company’s own website
- Developing and maintaining SEO reports on a regular basis
- Monitoring SEO data regularly to assess the performance regularly and ensuring on-time communication with the team for different projects
- Developing creative and absolutely unique web content by bringing rationality to the table and adding an interesting flair to the writing style
- Making the best possible use of the writing skills which must have been honed by creating thought pieces
- Delivering grammatically clean and error free content which by editing and proof reading content
- Conducting online research and creating effective brand stories on the web, mobile and social media, which rest on impeccable English communication skills
- Taking out-and-out ownership of tasks assigned with moderate to minimal guidance, and assuring on-time delivery, every time
- Writing rich media content pieces in a wide variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences, and various business domains
- In depth research ability for suggesting new ideas for social campaigns based on topicality and to deliver effective blogs for clients website.
Digital Marketing Consultants
- Strategizing digital marketing plans that utilize different aspects of the digital marketing space, including on page and off page activities
- Developing and managing online marketing campaigns for different set of audiences that span across the globe
- Effectively driving traffic to the website and to other online assets such as popular social media platforms
- Making the best possible use of ethical digital marketing concepts that include but are not limited to SEO, SMO, SEM, PPC Advertising Campaigning.
- Strategizing concepts that improve the brand awareness and audience engagement of the business
- Creating a strong, visible online presence of the business and develop concepts that contain viral potential
- Generating traffic to the website and maintaining its top position on search engines for respective keywords
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and search performance indicators across the major search channels
- Managing and utilising various Digital Marketing and Website Analytics tools
Got a project?
Contact us today to discuss your next project or partnership. One of our team members will get in touch with you within 24 hours