A few months back, Google announced its search console page speed report in Google I/O and since then we all were waiting eagerly for it. Now the wait is finally over with the rolling of this speed report in search console. Since it’s only some days after its release, it is very tough to say much about it, but one thing can be said with no doubt in mind that it’s going to be immensely helpful in improving SEO services. In this post, we will have an overview of this new product from Google and later, we will try and dig out how and why it will be a useful product for all webmasters all over the world.
Speed (experimental) Report
• The best feature of this product is the speed experimental report that will allow webmasters to have an overview of the site’s speed report.
• This report is divided into mobile and desktop pages and then, there are subcategories of mobile and desktop and also of slow, moderate, and fast URLs.
The data to be used in this report would be fetched from chrome user experience report and this is why; the metric is still missing from it. Moreover, it has already been mentioned above that it is generally divided into three parts: Slow, Moderate, and Fast. The key question here is how it will be helpful in the coming years and in this segment, we have tried to find the answer to this.
How Google Search Console’s New Page Speed Report can Help Improve SEO?
• The first good news for coming from this speed report is that it has those podcasts showing up.
• Other than this, one more news that will draw the interest from around the globe is that they are adding a page speed report in the Google search console.
This is a new breather and expected to make life easier for webmasters from across the globe because till now, different tools were being used to check and optimize the website to make is faster and more user-friendly for their visitors.
How the Page Speed Report Help SEO?
• As mentioned above, with the help of this report, the webmasters can now keep a check on the website’s speed as well as its performance.
• This report will have three categories – fast, average and slow that will help determine this search engine’s point of view regarding a website, so that they can take necessary actions.
• These categories will also help to find pages that need more work than others, so that they can give more time towards their optimization.
This was a long awaited tool that webmasters were waiting for a long time. But now, since it is out, webmasters will have to quickly find out the ways to use it in the best possible manner to generate even better results than before.