I am writing this blog to let you know how to add a user in Google Analytics. Here I am explaining it using my company name, i.e. “Brandconn Digital”. Let’s add is as a user admin in the website Google analytics account, which will allow us to see the full customer cycle/journey that your customers go through.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Create an account or sign in to your already existing Google Analytics account. If you don’t have a Google account, click here or go to https://accounts.google.com/SignUp to set one up.
- Go to https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/
- Click Sign in to Analytics and enter the email address and password of your account
- Click Admin, and navigate to your account
- After entering in admin, click Account User Management under the Account column.
- The Property Users screen will show up. Click on the + symbol in the top right hand corner and select “Add users” from the dropdown menu.
- Under Add permissions, enter in [email protected]
- Select the permissions Edit, Collaborate, Read & Analyse and Manage Users. Note, to select all of these you just need to select Edit and Manage Users to on
- Select Notify this user by email to send a notification by email
- Click Add
Good job! You have successfully added Brandconn Digital as a Manager User in your analytics account. Now, we will be able to check your website traffic source of mediums and other things.
You must also read