Why one must consider using Spotify?
Spotify is online audio streaming service with million track and it is a popular platform which allow user to create and share their own playlist. Spotify is a free and paid online service that anybody can use and share the playlist over the internet and blogging website.
Below listed are some of the step that will help you integrate Spotify in the website.
1) Download Spotify desktop app and login with Email or username and password. If you don’t have account, then login with Facebook.
2) Once you login your Spotify account, you will get playlist option on left side panel and click on the playlist which you want to integrate with your website and you will see this window.
3) Click on the horizontal three dot option and go to “Share” option then proceed to “Copy Embed Code”.
4) Now you have to login website WordPress panel, go to page or post where you have to integrate the Spotify playlist or particular podcasts.
5) Click on the text block and enter the copy Spotify playlist embed code and save the changes.
6) Click on Publish or Update option to view the front end.
The below screenshot depicts the look of Spotify playlist on front end.
7) If you want to show the Spotify playlist on sidebar widget, click on widget under the left side appearance option and under widget click on text block and paste the Spotify playlist embed code and save it.
Check below screenshot for Spotify playlist, how it is looking on frontend side bar.
If you are looking for a WordPress SEO Company to become your long term partner to handle your wordpress website and succeed business online then we would love to hear from you. Our Word press SEO experts will always assist you